CCL’s dramatic growth since 2007 led us to group states into regions, and then to offer regional versions of the DC experience to both energize and more effectively train CCL volunteers.
This year the chapter members from the Great Lakes states (IL, IN, WI, MI, OH) will gather at a new venue: Cedar Lake Conference & Retreat Center. It offers comfortable lodging, delicious food (read the reviews), and a scenic lake setting amidst the fall colors.
- Climate change impacts on the Great Lakes region.
- Carbon fee and dividend policy introduction as well as the nitty gritty details.
- Building political will through grassroots and grasstops alliances.
- Road map to passing carbon fee and dividend.
- Sessions to improve your depth of knowledge on climate change impacts and your ability to communicate with others about it.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
NOTE: The registration deadline is Tuesday, September 27th 2016, so we can let the conference venue know how many of us to expect.